Friday, October 28, 2005

k-1, p-2

This album is super excellent.

Melissa and I walked to 15th last night, through our old 'hood. Victrola coffee, Sonic Boom records, and 809. My old house is all painted and planted and polished. So sad. That may have been the nicest house I will ever live in. The view, the decks, the generous kitchen. Oh, and my glorious closet. That wonderful tidbit of real estate. I wanted to go back in, plop down and grab some spinach salad from the fridge. Boooo.

I'm gearing up for tomorrow's early rising and drive to LaConner for the VanDerWerff Women's Quasi-Annual Craft Retreat. Yes, thats right, a sewing bee. A quilting expo. And I'm excited to go. I am. Surely, we will enjoy good snacks, hot cider, stories, and a few babies. I can finish that handbag that I started sewing last year. And I'm driving my sweet baby up there (which is far for us). Rollin in da ghia. Probably bump this album. To the craft expo.

No comments: