Monday, November 21, 2005

meow!

My coworker just returned from a trip home to China to visit her family. She brought gifts! She got us tiny little kittens made of rabbit fur in little baskets. One for everyone. Weird, you say? Indeed. I was totally stunned when she walked into the staff meeting this morning with two trays of fuzzy things, and a couple bags of candy. So random. I didn't know what to say at first. Who brings toys, especially real fur kittens, to the office as a favor? But now, I love my kitty. Its so cute, and soft. And it lives with me at the office. What will clients think when they come in and we all have kittens at our desks? Its great. Way better than the pencils, which is what we usually get. I never bring anything, or send a postcard, but I'm the bitter one. I'll have to name my kitty. I almost crack up every time I look over and see it sitting there. It looks similar to this photo. Imagine it in your office. It might be the newest thing. Only problem is that I don't know whats under that fur, its going everywhere and I've already pulled a few pieces out of my mouth...gross.

No comments: