Monday, August 29, 2005

i wish for a surfboard




















Wow! I'm 25! I had a great vacation! Things are going to start happening to me now! My family and I spent 4 days on the Hood Canal. It was luxurious. Reading, swimming, kayaking, movie watching, settlers playing and eating quite a lot. Crab, salmon, meatballs, cobbler, cake, and cookies. It was perfect! I love me some crab. Plus the cute boy at the fish store, who I asked out, but has a girlfriend. I really like the Hood Canal. Its so pretty, and still quite rural feeling. A well-kept secret I would say. Don't tell anyone.

Then Sunday it was my 25th birthday. We had a nice little party at the chalet, then I went to the Six Arms for some fun with friends. A low key party, compared to last year's tubing-fest and BBQ. I feel a bit melancholy about being 25. I'm sure it'll wear off. People keep telling me this will be my best year so far. It sure has a sporting chance to be, with all the adventures planned. I can only hope.

No comments: