I'm being attacked by birds. Crows, specifically. The other day, near my place, a crow dive bombed my head and actually sunk its claws into my head. Today, downtown, it happened again! Not one swoop, a crow was cawing and repeatedly buzzing my head for a whole block! Other people were concerned and entertained. The little POS was coming at me from behind, so I couldn't get a good swing at it, unless I lost my composure and made a full defensive stand against it. Whats a girl to do?
I guess I will have to arm myself. What, with a bat? A knife? A heavy purse on a short strap? I could go head to head with it. I just have to swallow my pride and watch for it coming. Stupid animal. I am so grossed out by birds. Now I have to sit here all day wondering what bit of feather or remnant of garbage is in my hair. Sick. I should go out there right now. Make a weapon out of office supplies and show it who is who on the food chain. Shoot.
No comments:
Post a Comment