Monday, June 13, 2005

6.5 working days to go

Happy Birthday Stephen! Happy Birthday Tyson! Happy Graduation Sarah! That was my weekend right there. Good times.

It was really windy this morning. The kind of wind that makes your eyelashes lay flat and makes you glad you have a good belt on. I love that. Sassy weather helps me to feel better about going to work. Like the environment is mad that I have to go too.

I have purchased my rash guard. I put it on Saturday night with my new swimsuit, and long board shorts, and wore it around the house for a bit, pretending to catch waves. Then tried on my new tube top and wore that around for a while pretending it was hot.

To help pass the time before I go to Costa Rica, I get to do some fun stuff at work this week. Two workshops with kids, painting tiles for a new playground in Ravenna. We might use them for stair risers, or on tables... How fun is that? I have a couple hour meeting today at Bassetti's office today. A rainwater and green roof seminar Thursday at lunch. I think all that will really help me out this week. And that its Mojito Monday again! Whee!

No comments: