Tuesday, June 12, 2007

sephran john

Happy Birthdy Stephen!!! My biggest brother is 33 today. We have celebrated with some Thai food and cake and ice cream (I blended up some yellow curry with tofu). We also gave Stephen money for his birthday. It was conditional however. We are going to go with him shopping for furniture or paint or whatever he wants the most, because he just bought a house! A whole house. I'm very proud of him. That's him in his new house.

You may not know it already, but Stephen is the most dependable person on the planet Earth. I trust his word more than my own. He is tried and true and will help just about anyone (unless they were mean to someone else he is already helping). He really goes the extra mile.

He is also the funniest man in the family. We are all quite funny with each other, but Stephen drops humor in such heavy and quick doses that you feel like you have been firebombed with laughter. The things he comes up with have us gasping and holding our bellies. If you haven't been lucky enough to experience it, I am sorry. Too bad. It's one of life's true pleasures.

Thanks for being so great, Stephen! Love you lots!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great bday post about Stephen. When he was 12 years old he was already dropping crackling dry humor bombs. He is indeed great, as are you all. love you guys, A Dede