Number of days that my jaw was wired closed -40
Number of projects that I worked on at the office - 24
Number of times I have called the health insurance company to check in on my pathetic coverage - 21
Number of pounds I lost - 10
Number of good books that I read - 7
Average number of people riding the S.L.U.T. at any given time (which is almost enough to just pay for the driver's salary for that run) - 6
Number of bad dates that I went on - 5
Number of flat tires that I had. One from natural causes and one from slashing - 2
Number of nephews that I got - 1
Number of boyfriends I had - 3/4 (he was almost all there)
Number of flights that I took - 0
Here are some photos from the years' last snowshoeing trip and one from Christmas.


1 comment:
Interesting to know.
Post a Comment