Wednesday, March 14, 2007

oh, where is my hairbrush?

It has gotten worse before getting better. I have been lost like a small ship at sea in my ocean of belongings. Between being sick, tired out and moving, it's been a rough go. I am now making *progress* though. My walls are nearly painted and I have finished restoring my new dresser and putting clothes in it. My labyrinth of boxes and bags has been reduced and pushed against a completed green wall. Things are going to start happening to me now. Another few weeks and we'll have it.

Here is something I have been considering lately. Is anyone else confused/annoyed/surprised by this advertisement? I see it and get an acidy feeling in my stomach and my mouth waters, but not in a good way. Is that what they were going for?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

when I drive past this billboard, I have to avert my eyes. I am glad I am not the only person disturbed by this.

Anonymous said...

Ad: Tasteless. Crude. Rude. Ick! and I am known for my tackiness.

Moving: Hang in there, my dear and soon you'll be energized, settled and grounded.

love, A Dede

Anonymous said...

I think that's W Bush!

Anonymous said...

I just threw up in my mouth.