Last weekend was a smashing success. Many members of my urban family came over and we shared a most delicious meal. A few girls came over Friday night and we celebrated nothing at all with wine and a fire. Saturday, we visited the Urban Craft Uprising fair and celebrated Amanda's baby to be. Saturday evening, we all steamed, whisked, blended and baked one of my best thanksgiving meals yet. My turkey was nothing short of delicious, I am proud to report. Everything was so good and we had much to be thankful for. I'm so glad there are still enough of us around to make this event happen.
Thursday, December 07, 2006
urban family thanksgiving
Last weekend was a smashing success. Many members of my urban family came over and we shared a most delicious meal. A few girls came over Friday night and we celebrated nothing at all with wine and a fire. Saturday, we visited the Urban Craft Uprising fair and celebrated Amanda's baby to be. Saturday evening, we all steamed, whisked, blended and baked one of my best thanksgiving meals yet. My turkey was nothing short of delicious, I am proud to report. Everything was so good and we had much to be thankful for. I'm so glad there are still enough of us around to make this event happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment