Today is my mother's birthday. She's a really nice mom. She's also a really nice wife. And a nice sister. Pretty great aunt and daughter too. I'm going to guess she's a good cousin and niece. I don't know anyone who doesn't like her. Pretty soon she'll be the perfect grandma. I am not sure how she can do all those things so well.Ann is smart and creative. She's a great photographer and writer. She makes great cinnamon rolls and cookies. She enjoys adventure and the steady life. She is so capable and efficient, but never overbearing. You should meet her, you'll like her too. Probably not as much as I do though because I think she's the greatest. Happy Birthday mom! I hope you like the chocolate cake I made you. I love you!
1 comment:
Thanks, Tricia! Nice photo/great memories! And the cake IS delicious! Love, Mom
Post a Comment