Friday, September 01, 2006

finding solace

This afternoon I found some purpose and direction in my quest for meaning in this post-ATW life. I spent 5 hours getting my car out from under the tarp and tree, washing and polishing it. Tomorrow I will wax her. She has never looked better! And just in time because she's up for sale. That's right. The time has come for change. I have dearly loved this car, and enjoyed all the adventure that it provided. Not to mention how it helps me pick up guys.

I decided though that I want to drive around the state, up the mountain passes and out to the ocean in less style and more comfort. So we'll see what happens. I have two interested buyers already, thanks to Craigslist. Am I getting older and more boring? I hope not. I think its that I am getting older and more independent and I want to feel confident in my transportation. What a beautiful car though...

No comments: