Friday, May 27, 2005

we need a holiday

So far I have been clear of building the suburbs. I talked with my boss a little bit about how I don't feel very good about being a tool for a McMansion developer. I think she must have understood because everyone else is working on it except for me. Whew. Lets keep that up.

Last night I jumped in the lake. I've never swam in L.W. in May before. It was great! I may have to go again tonight. In between managing our urban farm, washing the bird feces off my beautiful car, and getting ready for the big backpacking trip! The weather looks perfect and I am in the process of finding a delicious camping dinner recipe. Just say no to the San Francisco Treat!

Costa Rica update: Mark and Sarah will be down too! Their last four days are the same as Heidi and my first four. So we'll meet them in Montezuma, the reefer capital of the country for no surfing (boooo) and jumping off waterfalls (yaaaaay). Then, to Malpais for some sweet waves. Things are really shaping up.

So sore from climbing gym. 2nd day always worse.

No comments: