Thursday, April 28, 2005

Smores

I think I missed the era when Caddyshack was supposed to be the funniest movie ever. I just saw it, and while it had it's moments, I felt glad when it was over. Even the original Kenny Loggins soundtrack didn't keep me. I wish I was one of those people that love it. As if I don't have enough funny movie lines to keep track of already.

I am trying to secure a campsite for our annual roommate reunion. The weekend after memorial day. The options I've found are Lake Easton, Baker Lake Panorama Point, or 25 Mile Creek/Lake Wenatchee. Thoughts?

I wish I was camping right now. Fires, folding chairs, and sleeping bags. Instead, I am making a spreadsheet. I should have been a nurse, because we all know they rarely work, and can camp anytime.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you get a spell check on this thing?

Anonymous said...

Nurses work hard! You're so ungrateful! Unbelievable.

Anonymous said...

Uh uh miss thang....us nurses work very hard...granted here in the uk we do get 7 weeks paid vacation time a year...AND i hate nature....