Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Series Finale

The rings, the engagement, the dress shopping. Its all becoming so real to me now. Kristen is moving up and away! The original posse is scattered. I knew it would happen someday, I am somehow still surprised. Its what needs to happen in life, but its always a little painful.

My post-high school life, if you think of it as a dramatic fox television series for young people, is in its final season. A 7-year run. Like Felicity, but longer, less hip, and more fun. The pilot episode features me starting college, meeting the other characters, and doing something cute like having a dorm room sleepover with ice cream and late night carousing in the Quad or by Drumheller fountain. Now, there are 6 months left (maybe 4 episodes) as the initial group is whittled down. I wonder what the last show will be like? Time for a spin off series.

No comments: