Wednesday, January 26, 2011

some happy things

1. All our Christmas decorations are down before February.

2. It's getting lighter, later! For real!

3a. I run sometimes-
3b. -wearing my high school track sweatshirt. It says 1998 in big writing across the front. Hopefully I'm running too fast for people to do the math.

4. Mantra: Breathe in - I'm alive. Breathe out - I'm happy.

5. I finished putting together my first Statement of Qualifications and sent it off today. The first one I'm in charge of, that is.

6. My friend Janell, who is blind, came over to meet my friends last night and charmed the pants off them over dinner. What a cool person.

7. Everything is going to work out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like!

xoxo
H

Anonymous said...

Rec'd your proposal/RFQ. Good thing I'm not on the review committee, I'd have to recuse myself. :) PS. it looks great, good job!! D

Anonymous said...

Everything will work out beautifully.... Love you - cousin Jen L.