What I am listening to: Fleet Foxes. All the time. Ask my roommates.
What I am eating: Pomegranates, grapefruit and apples. It's hard to fit all the fruit in during fall.
New exercise routine: Jumping rope. And 12 push-ups before bed, which is not new.
What I am reading: Nothing. I am studying for the next tests I have to take in a month.
Number date I have Friday night with a guy I actually like: 4th
What I wasted money on this month: tall brown boots
What I did last Friday night: Listened to Christmas music and put up white lights. To scare the darkness away.
Next creative project: Mitt-less (no finger cover) mittens with 9" cuffs, kind of like arm warmers
What I am looking forward to: Windsurfing class Nov 22-23
Last thing I planted: Garlic

3 comments:
hey-sounds like life is going along pretty well these days. your life sounds like one I'd like to have.
miss you!
xo ams
Windsurfing! Awesome! Where is that at?
-H
I don't know where this photo was taken, but my class will be in union bay by the stadium. So excited! Perhaps windsurfing will change my life and be the next big thing.
Post a Comment