Look what I made! A chevre and chive souffle'. It was savory, rich and oh-so-puffy. I don't even think I had eaten souffle' before, but the recipe in the Sunset Magazine bonus food section looked so amazing, I had to try it myself. It was pretty easy and really exciting. And did I mention delicious? This was a wonderful way to top off a sunny Sunday where I slept late in my big bed, set pavers in my garden and played a couple of hours of tennis. Did you know that summer started about 10 days ago? Claire and I found out and are trying to spread the word. In fact, a BBQ is in the back of Claire's car headed to the house right now. Monday, April 23, 2007
the souffle' waits for no man
Look what I made! A chevre and chive souffle'. It was savory, rich and oh-so-puffy. I don't even think I had eaten souffle' before, but the recipe in the Sunset Magazine bonus food section looked so amazing, I had to try it myself. It was pretty easy and really exciting. And did I mention delicious? This was a wonderful way to top off a sunny Sunday where I slept late in my big bed, set pavers in my garden and played a couple of hours of tennis. Did you know that summer started about 10 days ago? Claire and I found out and are trying to spread the word. In fact, a BBQ is in the back of Claire's car headed to the house right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment